Saturday, July 01, 2006

May 1st!!! Who knew

Well.
I've been a little busy. A couple shows, moved from Barrie to my proper home in Niagara, and returned to the old "unemployment fallback": working on the farm and cutting grass (also getting requests for garden design work. Hmm, let me think about it).
I'm actually thankful for the break, since I'm artistically empty, and gives me a chance to think about what I'm doing in the theatre business, and more personal exploration.
But when I decide to get back to my blog, I'll be posting pictures of Squeep (the baby Canada goose the farm inherited), the two new fillies, the transformation at Pam's farm (so far) and any other little bits which may interest you. Or may not interest you.
And it will be soon, I promise. Just not right now, while I'm naked on the couch. Next to PRB playing video games.
XO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home