Sunday, March 19, 2006

Day Nine

Started out a little edgy today - as though I drank too much coffee, but hadn't. I slept for twelve hours yesterday, starting around 6 p.m. Got up to eat something, went back to bed until getting up at seven this morning. Still sleepy, a side effect of the drug. Should wear off as my body gets used to the drug.

And cold - not only do we have heat issues up here (not only are we in Barrie, but the barn I work in NEVER gets warm, and the propane ran out at the beach-insert ironic comment here-house, leaving the baseboard heating to do all the work), but I can't take my scarf off. Slight whole body chill today. Appetite still good.

Mental situation very good. Managing to get things done (when awake), not being attacked with frustrating, false insecurities. Not as much "amused" with everything as before, but that's okay.

Libido did you say? Let me get back to you.

Did have a moment when I thought I forgot to take my pill - one of those "did I lock the front stove turn off the dog put the door out" thoughts - and let it go. Was pretty sure I had taken it.

Grey and windy.

It's all good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home