Saturday, February 11, 2006

Waking up on beautiful mornings



The state the current show is in, as of late last night. I'm reserving judgement.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I worked late last night, until around 1 a.m. Went home to bed. Had to be up this morning for costume fittings, and wanted to be in around 9 a.m. so I set my alarm for 8:15 a.m. I seldomly get up with my alarm, but roll around, putting off the inevitable.

I woke up this morning around 7:45, gently, feeling good, happily in love with my partner (who is in St. Jacobs, see Actor in Exile) and enjoying the warmth of bed. And it was beautiful outside, sunlight streaming across untouched snow (blinding me for the rest of the day). Even the slow leak in my driver's front tire didn't bother me.

Gorgeous day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home